The Ultimate Guide to Facials
Facials are a versatile type of treatment that targets the face specifically. Many facials are designed to address various skin concerns, while others simply provide a relaxing experience and a general rejuvenation for your skin. There are so many different types of facials and facial treatments out there that it can be hard to know what’s best for you.
While most facials would probably do you at least some good, you want to get as much value as possible. To do this, you must select the best type for you, your skin type, your goals, and your concerns. Read on to learn more about the benefits of facials and how to choose a facial.
Types of Facials
There are many ways you can help rejuvenate your face. Many of these treatments are designed for certain issues, so what you get will depend on what you need. Below are some of the most common types of facials you can get, all available at our clinic:
- Chemical peels. This treatment is highly customizable as you can choose from multiple levels of intensity. Chemical peels use a series of chemicals that gently remove the outer layer of dead skin, revealing new, fresh, and healthy skin underneath. They also send nutrients into the deeper levels of the skin to rejuvenate from the inside out.
- Microneedling. This treatment enhances collagen production by creating tiny “micro-injuries” on the face, kickstarting the natural healing process. Your skin rushes collagen to the surface, giving you a plumper, hydrated, and fresh appearance.
- LED light treatment. This technology is used in our advanced aqua infusion therapy facial, also targeting collagen to tighten and lift the skin.
- Classic facials. Not every facial needs a device to work, some of our most hydrating and effective treatments are done through a carefully curated process and an expert combination of ingredients. These facials include several steps to ensure optimal results and efficacy, making for a pleasant and relaxing spa-like experience.
These treatments can all be tailored to your specific needs by targeting different areas of the skin or changing the intensity. Many of our treatments also work well when done together in a certain order, while others complement each other when done a certain length of time apart. This is something our skincare professionals can discuss with you as you come up with the perfect treatment plan for your skin.
Our Signature Facials
In addition to facial treatments like peels and microneedling, we’ve created three powerhouse signature facials. These are made with superfood ingredients designed to nourish your skin naturally and refresh your face for a youthful, glowing, healthy appearance!
- The Classic Facial. This one uses all-natural ingredients to detoxify the skin. It’ll give your skin a major refresh that’ll boost your confidence and give you a great place to start as you embark on a journey to long-term healthy, glowing skin! Featured ingredients include castor oil, grape seed oil, jojoba oil, tea tree oil, agave/honey, and rosehip oil.
- The Tranquil Facial. This treatment uses only the most delicate ingredients to combat redness and reduce your skin’s sensitivity. It also balances your pH levels as you enjoy the lovely aromas and relaxing experience. Featured ingredients include castor oil, grape seed oil, jojoba oil, lavender oil, agave/honey, green tea matcha, and cinnamon powder.
- The Honeybee Facial. This facial features ten luxurious steps with our antibacterial ingredients to give your skin a refresh and help it fight future breakouts. Featured ingredients include castor oil, grape seed oil, jojoba oil, tea tree oil, agave/honey, aloe gel, and turmeric.
If you’re unsure what your issues are and therefore aren’t sure which of our facial treatments to choose, we’re happy to help. We offer consultations to discuss options and we can examine your skin ourselves!
What to Expect During a Facial
When you choose one of our signature facials, we treat you to an amazing multi-step process that creates the perfect canvas for deep nourishment and optimal results. You can expect the following from each of our facial treatments:
- Consultation. Before starting, we’ll use a skin evaluation device to get an overview of where your skin is at.
- Total cleanse. To begin, we thoroughly and gently remove all makeup and cleanse your skin.
- Exfoliation. Next, we use natural exfoliants to remove any dead skin cells from the outermost layer of your skin.
- Steam. Steaming opens your pores and loosens any buildup you may have of dirt for an even deeper cleanse.
- Extraction. Here, we perform an extraction if needed to clear clogged pores and remove impurities.
- Treatment mask. Next, we apply a mask based on the information revealed during the consultation and skin analysis.
- Personalized cocktail. This is where your chosen treatment comes in. We’ll apply a special cocktail of serums, lotions, and more to address your specific concerns.
- Seal and protect. Lastly, we apply a moisturizer and SPF to seal in all the nutrients and protect your newly glowing skin.
While the nature of the facial depends on your skincare needs, each one is guaranteed to be relaxing and comfortable. No pain or discomfort is involved – all you must do is sit back and enjoy being pampered by our careful, world-class skin experts.
Enjoy the Many Benefits of Our Facial Treatments
From intensive treatments to gentle, relaxing, and spa-like experiences, we have something for every skin type, concern, and condition! The benefits of facials are many – you’ll notice a difference right away, but your skin will also leave protected and prepared to thrive in the future.
Many of our treatments also work well in tandem with each other. For example, an exfoliating medical peel can be a great way to prepare for a microneedling appointment a few weeks later. Our skincare professionals are experts at their craft and they can help you create the perfect skincare plan.
Whether you’re looking to hydrate, combat inflammation, or rejuvenate for a youthful appearance, we’ve got you covered. Contact us today for more information or to book an appointment!