The Power of Venus Freeze Skin Tightening for Facial Rejuvenation
Maintaining and preserving a youthful appearance doesn’t have to be hard, complicated, or painful. From good skin care routines to specialized products, and innovative technology, there are many ways to keep your skin young and healthy. Facial rejuvenation comes in many forms, including our powerful Venus Freeze device.
Unlike the surgeries many went through in past generations, this anti-aging treatment is gentle, comfortable, and low-risk. Read on to learn more about facial rejuvenation and the many Venus Freeze benefits.
The Venus Freeze
Our Venus Freeze is a small, handheld device that uses pulsed electromagnetic fields and multi-polar radio frequency. This combination of technologies offers comfortable and non-invasive facial rejuvenation by targeting the tissue under the skin without needles or surgery. It does produce a gentle heat that many find pleasant.
This facial rejuvenation treatment encourages the body to produce more elastin fibers and collagen. These two things are crucial to skin health. They work to keep skin firm, tight, smooth, and healthy.
Our bodies do naturally produce these things, but sometimes we need a little help. Especially as we age, production slows down and existing collagen may break down faster. This facial skin tightening treatment helps your body create more collagen and elastin which keeps your complexion brighter and younger for longer.
Main Venus Freeze Benefits:
- Anti-aging – your skin looks and feels younger overall – giving you a bright, refreshed, and youthful appearance.
- Smoother, firmer, tighter complexion. Skin can become loose and saggy for many reasons – but this facial rejuvenation treatment can reverse that. By targeting the cells underneath the skin, everything becomes tighter and more toned on the surface. This contributes to the youthful appearance you’re after, but it also means your skin is healthier and more resilient.
- Facial wrinkle reduction – wrinkles are eliminated and filled in as your collagen production is boosted. More collagen means plumper, more hydrated skin. This makes wrinkles and fine lines appear less dramatic and noticeable.
- Safe, comfortable, and low-risk. The entire procedure is non-invasive and painless. Surgery has been a popular option in the past – but it comes with real risks. Technology like Venus Freeze allows for the same or better results with much less pain, risk, and recovery.
- Results are seen immediately. Some treatments take weeks or months to really set in, but you’ll be able to enjoy instant improvement with this anti-aging treatment.
- No downtime or painful recovery period, you can return to your daily life and activities the same day.
The Venus Freeze Process
Sessions with the Venus Freeze device tend to last about 30-45 minutes each, on average. The exact timing of your treatment depends on factors such as age, skin health, and the severity of the issues in the target area. Regardless, though, it’s never an all-day ordeal. You can return to regular activities pretty much right away!
Generally, three to four treatments are needed for optimal results, though you’ll notice some improvement after your first session. The number of treatments you need will also depend on several factors. Your skincare technician will go over the details and advise on a plan that’s perfect for you prior to any treatment.
They may also suggest complementing your Venus Freeze facial skin tightening treatment with other treatments, as well. For example, we offer things like microneedling and LED light treatment. Depending on your specific concerns and issues, some additional things like these may help you reach your skin goals!
There are a few steps you can expect from each session:
- First, we’ll clean your skin, ensuring all dirt and debris are removed with a gentle witch hazel formula.
- Next, your skin is prepped for the treatment by using a glide to protect the target area.
- Treatment. Now, you’re ready for treatment. We’ll massage the area with the Venus Freeze handpiece. At this point, you’ll feel a warming sensation as the device does its job.
- Once finished, we apply a zinc-based formula to the skin to protect it from UV rays.
Once the session is finished, you’re free to go! We do recommend avoiding sun exposure post-treatment. If you must go out, always wear sun protection and SPF. You should also ensure you’re drinking lots of water and hydrating your skin with good-quality homecare products. Our medical skin therapists can recommend some excellent options if you’re unsure what to use.
Preparing for Treatment
While not a complicated or risky procedure by any means, there are still a few steps you can take to ensure optimal results:
- Avoid excessive sun exposure before your appointment. If your skin gets sunburnt, it may not be suitable for treatment.
- Ideally, stop using any harsh skincare products with drying agents for the week leading up to treatment. If nothing else, reduce these products as much as possible.
- Let your skincare professional know about any medications you’re taking before treatment. This includes oral and optical. Certain medications may not react well to the Venus Freeze device, so we need to know what you’re taking. You may be able to pause some medications to receive treatments, but that is assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Do not wear any makeup to your appointment. Skin must be clean, clear, and unobstructed.
Tighten and Tone For a Younger Face
We have various powerful treatments and technologies at our clinic. They all come with many benefits and offer fantastic results. The Venus Freeze is a particularly powerful one when it comes to the face! Everyone yearns for a smooth and youthful appearance, which is exactly what the Venus Freeze can offer you.
Feel free to contact us at any time with any questions you may have. Our skincare professionals are happy to discuss your concerns and book you in for a consultation! They’ll do an assessment and offer their expert opinion on how many Venus Freeze treatments you’ll need, and what else may benefit your skin.