How Much Do Facials Cost?
There’s nothing quite like a good facial – it’s relaxing, rejuvenating, and sets the stage for healthier skin moving forward. It’s also a highly customizable experience, with many different ingredients and styles.
Various factors go into deciding which type of facial is best for you – such as the condition of your skin, its sensitivity, and your specific concerns. This means the type and even cost can vary greatly, sometimes making it hard to plan and budget!
The cost of facials can be hard to predict, but we’ll review some of the main factors that go into facial prices. We’ll help you figure out which one may be best for you, and roughly how much you should plan to spend.
Choosing a Facial
The sheer number of facial options out there can be confusing and overwhelming. However, some simple ways exist to determine what kind of treatment you need. Some facials are much more complex and in-depth than others. To find the best one for you, consider the following:
- Skin type. Everyone’s skin is a little different, but it’s all broken down into a few main categories: normal/dry, combination, and oily. Any of these can also be sensitive, meaning that stronger ingredients and/or exfoliants may irritate the skin and more consideration should be taken.
- Conditions/concerns. The facial you choose will also depend on what you’re struggling with – acne, redness, dullness, skin laxity, wrinkles, etc.
- Desired experience. Do you want a long, relaxing, spa-like experience? Or, do you want something quick but effective? There are options for both.
- Lastly, you must consider your budget. The price of facials varies quite a bit depending on these things – some can be $100 or less while others may be several hundred depending on your needs.
Facial Cost Factors
The facial cost range is large and it can make choosing the right one for you more difficult. It’s always best to do a facial cost comparison before making a decision, but the following are some of the main factors that go into how much a facial cost:
- The type of facial you choose. This is perhaps the biggest factor when it comes to how much facials cost. A basic, topical facial can definitely be on the cheaper side, while a more intensive facial treatment that goes beneath the surface will be much costlier.
- Where you go. Costs can also vary from clinic to clinic. This depends on many things – their geographical location, the operating costs of the building, how many services they offer, etc.
- Who performs your treatment. This can also be a big factor as experience and expertise are valuable. Facials can be performed by many different professionals – from licensed aestheticians to registered nurses and professional dermatologists. The more credentials they have, the more specialized services they can provide – and the higher their cost is.
How Much Does a Facial Cost?
We offer a wide range of facials at Skin Society with options to fit a variety of budgets. Some are simple and relaxing, while others utilize more complex processes and pieces of equipment. Wondering how much are facials is common – prices may vary from place to place, but the following are some of what we have to offer:
- Glow Peel. At $125, this is one of our more budget-friendly facials. This facial features glycolic acid and hyaluronic acid. Sourced naturally, these ingredients exfoliate the skin while clearing pores and reducing dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Jessner Peel. At $150, this facial focuses on removing the top layers of skin to reveal newer, fresher skin and encourage healthier skin cells to grow.
- Rejuv and Renew Facia At $175, this facial utilizes LED light therapy which is a safe and suitable treatment for many skin conditions. This includes acne, aging, wounds, and various other issues.
- Mandelic Peel. At $225, this rejuvenating facial features alpha hydroxy acids extracted from bitter almonds. This natural exfoliant pairs with things like citrus fruits and tomato juice to produce various strengths which produce different effects.
- Skin Tightening Venus Viva. At $250, this facial lifts and tightens the skin by targeting collagen and boosting its production. It reduces fine lines and wrinkles while also addressing stretch marks and sun damage.
- Microneedling. At $300, microneedling causes micro-injuries on the skin that stimulate the natural healing process. This encourages collagen and elastin production which heal and rejuvenate your skin.
- Skin Resurfacing. At $500, this facial is at the top of our range, using the Venus Viva device to stimulate collagen and tighten the skin. It offers up to 60% reduction in fine lines, scars, pigmentation, etc. These results often require about three treatments.
As you can see, the devices and ingredients used vary as you move up in price points. All of our facials offer something different, allowing you to tailor your treatment to your specific needs. The more budget-friendly treatments are still highly effective – not to mention relaxing and luxurious.
We also offer a first-time client special where you can choose from a few of these treatments for a one-time lower price. This is a great introduction to facials and lets you see if our treatment plans are right for you!
Lastly, we help you customize your treatments even more by offering some add-ons. For a small additional fee, you can add extractions and/or LED therapy to your facial. These small extras add more value to your treatment while giving you the flexibility to choose exactly what you need for your skin and your goals.
Find Your Perfect Facial Today
Facials are a wonderful way to treat yourself and your skin. They’re relaxing and rejuvenating, and always good for your skin. Whether you’re looking to reveal a fresh, youthful glow or treat chronic, stubborn acne, we’ve got something for you.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out today with any questions or to book a consultation! We’ll set you up with one of our friendly skincare professionals who will help you decide which facial fits your needs.